Have You, a Family Member, Friend or Colleague Had a Personal Experience With Brain Cancer?
Have a question or just want to say hello? Please email us below.
Sharing your story inspires and gives hope to others facing similar challenges and raises awareness about our efforts to find a cure. Write to us. We will contact you prior to sharing your story
2. YOUR USE OF THE SITE. By submitting any content to HOTB, you represent and warrant that:
• All content that you post is accurate;
• You are at least eighteen (18) years old;
• You are the sole author of any posted material; and
• Use of the content you supply does not violate this Agreement and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content that:
• Infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights;
• Is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
• Is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by UCLA in its sole discretion;
• Constitutes or includes an advertisement or solicitation of business;
• Violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including but not limited to, those governing unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
• Includes any information that references other non-HOTB websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers (except as specifically requested on the patient advisor application);
• Contains any computer viruses or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
3. LICENSE. For any content that you submit, you grant HOTB a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free transferable right and license to use, modify, delete it in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology through the world without compensation to you.
4. OWNERSHIP OF SITE. The Site is owned by HOTB. You acknowledge that this website may contain information, communications, software, photos, text, video, graphics, music, sounds, images and other materials and services (collectively, “Content”), all of which is either owned by HOTB or licensors of HOTB. Except as specifically provided in this Agreement, your use of the Content shall be governed and constrained by applicable patent, copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws and University policies.
5. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify and hold HOTB, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and third party service providers (including but not limited to Carehubs, Inc.), harmless from any third party claims, damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to any material you have posted.
6. NO PERSONAL ADVICE. This Site and its Content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace or substitute for any professional or medical advice.
7. FUTURE CORRESPONDENCE. By submitting your email address, you agree that HOTB may use your email address to contact you.
8. PATIENT STORY SUBMISSION. All contents that you submit may be used at HOTB’s sole discretion. HOTB reserves the right to change, condense or delete any content on HOTB’s website that HOTB deems, in its sole discretion, to violate the content guidelines or any other provision of this Agreement. Stories are generally posted within two to four business days. However, HOTB reserves the right to remove or the refuse to post any submission for any or no reason, in its sole discretion. You acknowledge that you, not HOTB, are responsible for the contents of your submission. None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any confidentiality obligations on the part of HOTB, its agents, subsidiaries, partners, or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees. HOTB does not guarantee that you will have any recourse through HOTB to edit or delete any content you have submitted.